Closing Date: 29 December 2022
Internship Location, Eastern Cape
The Procurement graduate will be employed on a graduate contract to advance their skills in Procurement as the person chosen will have this as their primary interest.
The Procurement graduate will go through a robust training process whilst being exposed to creating basic Purchasing functions under supervision. They will be working under the guidance of the Procurement Manager.
This person would be exposed to the various departments in order to gain insight on the collaborative work required within the division. The second level exposure would be to the Business in stages to align with the business support aspect of this role and understand where the role fits in within the organisation.
As a graduate you will be exposed to the following:
- Spending time with Procurement Team
- Basic Procurement and Purchasing knowledge – look at interactions within Procurement and how the various teams fit in and collaborate
- Training provide on receiving Requisitions, creating RFQ, Creating Purchase Order and Receipting of Purchase Orders
- Gain an understanding of BAAN Procurement module
- Meeting with External departments involved
- Exposure to Procurement department to understand how data is incorporated into useful models for the business
- Assistance on work whilst learning
- Accompanying meetings
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have a completed relevant Degree in: Bachelor of Commerce or Industrial Engineering
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, technical associates
- The ability to interact with colleagues
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CV online on or before the 29 December 2021.
If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.