BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
The BBD Graduate Programme lets you bridge the gap between what you’ve learnt at university and what you need to flourish in the IT industry. As a BBD grad you’ll gain real project experience and build your technical knowledge through exposure to a wide range of technologies and methodologies.You’ll learn first-hand how to break and fix things, all the while working hard and having fun.
What we’re looking for in our grads
We are looking for passionate and newly qualified grads with a Diploma / Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate degree in BSc / BEng / BCom / BIT majoring in Computer Science, Computer and Software Engineering, Information Technology or Informatics.
As a BBD grad, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be immersed in, and have engaged with, technology / coding over and above your formal education
- Be a newly qualified graduate at a recognised South African university
- Have a high academic average
- Be passionate about building software and creatively solving issues and bugs
- Be a South African citizen
When applying, don’t forget to include:
- Your updated CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your latest transcripts, Matric certificate, or latest results
How to Apply