|05-Oct-2019 at 09:00 UTC - 06-Oct-2019 at 17:00 UTC (40 day(s) left)|
Summer Place, Hyde Park,Johannesburg,Gauteng
|Visit Promoter's Website|
|Clicks and Summer Place, Hyde Park On 16th August 2019 Under: Others|
Curlfriends, this one’s for you! Embrace your natural hair and celebrate self-love! # ClicksCurls, South Africa’s leading natural hair and beauty fest, will be held at Summer Place, Sandton, on 5 and 6 October 2019.
Highlights include live interactive workshops, on-site demos, lots of giveaways, food for sale, a # ClicksCurls pop up shop, masterclasses, entertainment by Amy Jones and DJ Roy Hendrix and a speaker panel hosted by celebrity duo Amanda du-Pont and Siv Ngesi.
Plus you’ll take home an awesome goodie bag worth R1000, with assorted products that will rock your world!
– T’s and C’s apply
– R195 each, children under under 12 are free
– Tickets go on sale again on Friday 28 June at 12 noon at webtickets.co.za.
By attending # ClicksCurls JHB, I hereby:
– Understand that one goodie bag will be provided per ticketholder and that contents of each bag will include 4-6 assorted natural hair and beauty products, to the value of over R1000.
– Acknowledge that the Organiser will make every attempt to ensure that guests receive the same products in each goodie bag.
– Understand that contents may vary depending on product availability from suppliers.
– Accept that the Organiser’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
By attending # ClicksCurls JHB exclusively at my own risk, I hereby:
– Indemnify and hold New Clicks South Africa (Pty) Ltd, all their directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to New Clicks South Africa (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (the “Organiser”), each Event Sponsor (“Sponsors”) harmless against any injuries, illness, losses or damages, however they may occur, that I may suffer as a result of any occurrence arising either directly or indirectly out of my attendance at or participation in the Event or in any activity related to the Event, whether as the causing or suffering party, which may be suffered or incurred by me.
– I consent to the free use of pictures of me in any marketing of the Event, by the Organiser and/or the Sponsors in relation to the Event.
– I agree to adhere to all event rules and conditions.
– I acknowledge that the Organiser may exclude me from participation in the event to prevent possible harm or injury to myself or any other person, to prevent damage to any property or if my behaviour is inappropriate, offensive, or abusive.
Curlfriends, this one’s for you! Embrace your natural hair and celebrate self-love! # ClicksCurls, South Africa’s leading natural hair and beauty fest, will be held at Summer Place, Sandton, on 5 and 6 October 2019. Highlights include live interactive workshops, on-site demos, lots of giveaways, food for sale, a # ClicksCurls pop up shop, masterclasses, […]