|29-Jun-2019 at 09:00 UTC - 29-Jun-2019 at 23:59 UTC (Event Expired)|
|Dolphin Park Beach
Dolphin Park Beach,windhoek,Namibia
|Visit Promoter's Website|
|OLC Namibia and Dolphin Park Aqua Fest On 11th May 2019 Under: Others|
Annual festival experience that will feature a variety of water related activities and youth led exhibitions held during a normally slow season to boost tourism, entrepreneurship and entertainment in coastal Namibia.
Zones with a few touches to make the experience POP and a fresh way to party like never seen before;
1. The Entrance; Branded access point with ticket sales stations and turn styles.
2. The Pool Area; Double up as a dance floor with a bar at the center of the pool. Branded pool accessories by day and laser beams by night.
3. The Main Stage; Across the pool area with screens displaying TV show content, songs lyrics in karoake style and live crossing to different zones.
4. Dance Area; A demarcated dance floor area powered by a energy drink e.g Power Play, Monster Energy, Red Bull etc
5. Sun Hut; Sunscreen sales and application e.g Nivea Sun, Neutrogena, Vaseline sunscreen etc
6. Sweets and Ice Cream; Candy, Chocolates and Popsicles e.g Nestle’, Cadbury, Ola, Magnum etc
7. Soda Bar; Non-alcoholic bars on one side e.g Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Liqui Fruit, Rietfontein, Fruitree etc
8. Food Stations; A communal fast food and braai area.
9. Beer Garden; Wooden benches and beer fountain e.g Windhoek Draught, Tafel Radler, Budweiser, Castle Lite, Flying Fish, Hunters Gold, Savanna etc
10. Liquor Bar; Alcoholic tiki bars on one side e.g Ballentines, Ciroc, Sky Vodka, Moet, Hennessy, Red Heart Rum, Moet, Johnny Walker etc
11. Chill Area; Informal hangout areas with comfortable furniture.
12. Pop Up Retail Stores; Our retail exhibitors bring youth fashion to the festival with discounted factory prices.
13. Water Games; Water Volleyball, Test Your Basketball Shooting skills, Soccer juggling competition for prizes splash etc
14. Services Stalls; A site where vendors provide a service rather than a product focus, think image related services, hair, make-up, nails, face painting, tourism and services that will enhance our attendees experience.
15. OLCaptura; Youth tag their Instagram photos and find them on the OLCaptura screen. They collect a printout with a secret voucher on random photos e.g food, bar, retail etc
16. Action Drones; Drones feed footage from above to stage screens and even drop off sponsored products onto the crowds e.g lip gloss, shades, sunblock sachets etc
Stall Applications opens January 2019.
Annual festival experience that will feature a variety of water related activities and youth led exhibitions held during a normally slow season to boost tourism, entrepreneurship and entertainment in coastal Namibia. Zones with a few touches to make the experience POP and a fresh way to party like never seen before; 1. The Entrance; Branded […]