|15-Jun-2019 at 10:00 UTC - 15-Jun-2019 at 18:00 UTC (Event Expired)|
|Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate
Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate,Dullstroom,Mpumalanga
|R100 - R150(Prices may vary depending on the type of tickets)|
|R160 - R260(Prices may vary depending on the type of tickets)|
|Visit Promoter's Website|
|Flick It Up Events On 13th May 2019 Under: Drinks,Entertainment,Food,Musical,Party|
Dullstroom Country Festival is back!
It’s all about Food.Music.Lifestyle
Join us for the Third installment of Country Lifestyle, Great Music, Amazing food culture & so much more!
As the new Organising team of this unique destination Festival, we are pleased to announce that ticket prices will be significantly reduced (almost Half) from the last two years, and guest experiences significantly increased.
We have moved the Festival to the Long weekend in June, for you to enjoy an extra day in the beautiful town of Dullstroom.
We are here to create an unforgettable experience for everyone attending.
Enjoy more at this year’s fest:
Live Music from some of SA’s top bands.
Delicious food variety.
Premium quality craft market vendors.
Craft Beer & Gin bars.
Free Wine Tasting.
Kids Activities (One FREE activity included in Kids tickets)
Super Rugby Corner.
– Rubber Duc
– Jerry & the Bandits
– Jaryd Smith
– Simple Stories
– Crystal Park
Traditional Festival Afterparty at the Sporting Horse Bar
(Next to Event Venue)
– Live Entertainment / Bar / Fireplaces / sports TV
SATURDAY TICKET PRICES:
Adults (18yrs +) R260
Teens (13-17 yrs) R160
Kids (3+ yrs) R100
“SUNDAY SUNSET SESSION” 14:00 – 19:00
Due to the long weekend, we have decided to add an exclusive Sunday Sunset Session Limited to only 200 tickets.
Hosted at the beautiful Sporting Horse Bar, with exquisite views of the Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate and Surroundings.
Your ticket includes:
– Live Entertainment.
– Free meal voucher per ticket* (13+ yrs)
– Free drinks voucher per ticket** (13+ yrs)
SUNDAY TICKET PRICES:
Adults & Teens (13+ yrs) – R150
Kids under 13yrs – FREE
HOW TO BOOK:
For Tickets Only – Tickets available at www.ticketrush.co.za
If you are staying at Dunkeld Estate – Your tickets for the Saturday Event Only are already included with your accommodation.
*** (Excluding Holiday Club & Points Exchanges)
Dunkeld accommodation bookings – 0861 868 243
All event info can be found on
Why have the dates moved from August?
– The Dullstroom Winds can be very temperamental in August, and the chance of heavy winds & Rain in June are significantly lower.
Plus Monday 17 June is a public holiday. YAY!
Where can we book accommodation?
– Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate – 0861 868 243
(Your Saturday tickets are included in the accommodation at Dunkeld Estate)
*** (Excluding Holiday Club & Points Exchanges)
– For alternative Accommodation, contact Dullstroom Reservations – 013 254 0254
(Please remember to purchase your tickets on www.ticketrush.co.za )
Can we book a stand at you event?
– Please mail all your details, photos, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I bring into the festival with me?
– We do not allow any external foods or beverages.
– No beach umbrellas or gazebos & no hubbly bubblies.
– You may bring camping chairs & picnic blankets.
– No weapons or drugs are permitted.
Can I bring my dog?
– Unfortunately due to the safety of the horses at the venue, no pets are permitted.
– However, guide dogs are permitted.
Will there be tickets available on the day?
– Limited tickets for the Saturday Festival will be available at the entrance. Sunday tickets are limited to 200 tickets online only.
What payment facilities will be available?
– All food, drink & craft vendors will have at least card & cash payment options, with the addition of snapscan / zapper etc at most stalls.
Can I bring my kids?
– We especially welcome kids, as there are various activities to keep them busy like:
Wall climbing, Pony rides, Archery, Quad Biking, etc at only R50 per activity.
– We have also included one FREE ACTIVITY in every kids ticket.
* Meal voucher options will be confirmed and mailed to all Sunday ticket guests prior to event.
** Drinks voucher options will be confirmed and mailed to all Sunday ticket guests prior to event.
*** Flick it up Events & Dunkeld Equestrian Estate can not be held liable for third party ticket sales.
Tickets will only be sold via www.ticketrush.co.za
Or as part of your Dunkeld Estate Accommodation Bookings.
We look forward to welcoming you to the festival.
Dullstroom Country Festival is back! It’s all about Food.Music.Lifestyle Join us for the Third installment of Country Lifestyle, Great Music, Amazing food culture & so much more! As the new Organising team of this unique destination Festival, we are pleased to announce that ticket prices will be significantly reduced (almost Half) from the last two […]