Closing Date: 22/09/2021
We are looking for a finance assistant to support our financial department. The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
As a Finance Assistant Graduate, you will be an active member of the Africa organization being responsible for processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
- Processing and preparing financial statements
- Overseeing client accounts
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports
- Assisting with audits on financial statements and reports
- Reporting discrepancies
- Preparing payments for employees
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Accounting or Finance area
- Excellent mathematical skills and an understanding of data privacy standards
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills.