Role purpose: Provide efficient support to the region by accurately capturing data and processing all the administrative tasks in accordance with agreed service level agreements.
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Accurately capture and check new business documentation.
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Attend to all queries in a professional and friendly manner in order to provide an excellent client experience
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
- Escalate faults/errors on applications to Line Manager
- Providing feedback on status of applications i.e. outstanding requirements and errors
- Provide updates on how many applications issued and processed
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system
- Compile and check the relevant document to process payments and policy amendments within service agreement and authority levels.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Providing effective, efficient and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- Must be unemployed, South African citizen aged between 18 and 35
- Interest in sales and customer service is essential
- Attention to detail with good planning and time management Skills
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- Stakeholder engagment and relationship management
- PC Literacy
How to Apply