Momentum Insure, in partnership with INSETA, is offering young South Africans a fantastic learning opportunity in the short-term insurance industry.
The Learnership Programme, which will commence in March 2022, offers participants the opportunity to develop their skills and gain short-term-insurance specific experience. Furthermore, successful graduates of this programme will receive a formal National Certificate: Short-Term Insurance, NQF level 4.
- Passed Matric / Grade 12
- Aged between 18 and 25 years (including turning 25 in 2022).
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Currently unemployed and/or have no work experience
- Not be studying at any other institution or have any post Matric qualifications
- Currently not be registered for any other learnership
- Interested in pursuing a career in Short-term Insurance
- Have a passion for learning and the business environment
- Have a clear criminal and credit record
- A keen interest in learning
- Is committed to completing the learnership
- Is determined to succeed
- Has a positive attitude
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Has a good sense of judgement
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Is self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Has good problem solving/initiative
- Is service oriented
- Is results oriented
- Has great attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Is action oriented
- Participants of the learnership will receive a fixed monthly allowance/stipend
- The Learnership opportunity is available at all our Short-term Insurance offices nationally
How to Apply
NB. A pass mark of 60% or above for English will be a requirement. Mathematics will be beneficial.
You MUST attach a copy of your Matric certificate to your application. If you are currently completing Matric, please attach a copy of your Matric preliminary exam results.