Closing Date: 10 January 2022
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool. What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer? – relevant practical experience in your field of study – exposure to a world class company and well established brand – an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization – coaching and mentoring support
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South AfricaRecently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams: – Logistics – Data Science – Social Sciences/Political Science/Communications – Marketing – Business Administration – N3 Auto Eletcrical, Petrol or Diesel – Business Information Systems/Sciences – Information Technology/IT Management – Economics/Business Management What are the criteria? – Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams). – Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply: – foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002; – division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998. – Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”. Other Important information – Closing date for entries is 10 January 2022 – Late and incomplete applications will not be considered – If you have not heard from us by the 25 February 2022 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.