An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. This internship will provide you with practical experience required to complete your qualification and also give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
What will you do?
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
Applicants should meet the following Requirements:
- Must be a Citizen in the country
- Must have a relevant National Diploma / Degree
- Should require WIL in order to complete qualification (P1 and P2)
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Completed or Currently in your final year of the qualification.
How to Apply
Use the links given below to Apply: