Closing Date: Johannesburg
Applications are invited for the the 2021 / 2022 New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP). This is an 18-month program with three – six month rotations through Visa’s functions.
The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience. Associates rotate through various parts of the business, including but not limited to: Business Development, Product, and Client Services. In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
- Prepare client facing discussion materials for meetings and other client engagements
- Work with Front-line Business Development Colleagues to propose options for solving client defined problem statements
- Engage multiple functional teams to contribute to the Front-line’s preparation for client pitches, strategy days, Business reviews and feedback on live projects.
- Prepare internal documentation for approval submission for licensing, certification and other Visa service enablement.
- Research Visa Solutions to help find appropriate referenced content for use during internal awareness or client facing sessions.
- Prepare weekly or other periodic action list updates for portfolio’s personal actions by due dates.
- Build healthy internal relationships with the Solutions, Clients Services, Project, Marketing and other functional teams as teamwork in Visa is a key enabler.
- Analyze and review client revenue reports to assist and highlight portfolio leads with the trends in their portfolios.
- Adapt client-facing materials for specific client engagements.
- Perform Market research and competitor product analysis.
- Performing exploratory analysis and data mining on large datasets based on business hypothesis.
- Performing ad hoc analysis, business Intelligence requests and data extractions.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and clients to understand local requirements, adapt products as required and manage programs to establish and grow new product solutions
NB. All majors are welcome to apply but the fields mentioned below are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in:
- Computer Science
- Must Complete your qualification before January 2022
- Minimum 3.0 or equivalent
- South African National
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.
How to Apply